Areas of Expertise
- FFIEC IT
- HIPAA (Title II)
- NIST Cyber Security Framework
- NIST 800-30, 800-53
- ISO 27001, PCI-DSS and COBIT
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Dodd Frank, HIPAA, HITECH, and 201 CMR 17.00.
- Candidate for Executive Masters in Cybersecurity (EMCS), Brown University
- Salem State University, Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
- The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars, Alumni, Technology Policy
Certifications & Memberships
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), ISACA
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
- Young Professionals Council, ASIS
- InfraGard – Boston
- Information Systems Security Association, ISSA
- Motorola Foundation Science and Technology Scholarship for Academic Excellence Recipient
Caring for our Community
Lucky Dog Animal Rescue
They’ve said about Jackson’s work
Jackson has a unique and superb style in educating and talking about cyber security. He is dynamic, clear and helps non-technical people understand the current issues and risks. He has incredible knowledge in this field and his passion and energy serve to engage and teach others in very valuable ways.
Our company was tasked with obtaining an IT security audit in a short time frame by a large government agency. OCD flew from Boston to DC in order to assist us and beat their deadline by a week. They even gave us guidance on how to improve our network once the audit was complete. Jackson and Scott were very professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. We look forward to working with them and OCD in the future.