A recent addition, Scott joined the firm in October of 2015. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Physics from the University of Massachusetts-Boston in May of 2015. His primary engagements are IT vulnerability assessments for the automobile dealership industry. He is also currently working on several research projects related to information security and penetration testing.
- University of Massachusetts Boston, Magna Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Physics
Certifications & Memberships
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association, Inc. (ISACA) member
- CompTIA CompTIA Security+ certification
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification
- ISACA CSX CyberSecurity Fundamentals certification
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) – Security certification
Caring for Our Community
- 5-Time Boston Walk for Hunger participant
- Cheers for Charlee
- Greater Boston Walk to End Alzheimer’s
They’ve said about Scott’s work
Our company was tasked with obtaining an IT security audit in a short time frame by a large government agency. OCD flew from Boston to DC in order to assist us and beat their deadline by a week. They even gave us guidance on how to improve our network once the audit was complete. Jackson and Scott were very professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. We look forward to working with them and OCD in the future.