Michael joined the firm in October 2014. he is now an Experienced IT Auditor at O’Connor & Drew P.C. Since graduation, Michael has worked exclusively on a globally significant financial services company in the IT Governance, Risk, and Controls function performing MSSQL, SyBase, Oracle, DB2 account reconciliation and production logical access control testing.
Areas of Expertise
- UNIX & Mainframe/Midrange production logical access testing
- Database account administration audits
- Firewall rule set reviews
- Network vulnerability assessments
- MBA graduate of UMass Dartmouth, Supply Chain Management and Informational Technology.
Certifications & Memberships
- ISACA – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- CompTIA – Security+