Joining the firm in 2014, Don is a Project Manager. Prior to joining the firm, Don was an IT Implement manager for a number of major financial services corporations in the Boston and Providence area for the past 25 years.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management
- SOX and SOC1 Direct Database Access Recertification
- Part-time Lecturer (Graduate and Undergraduate), University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Management Information Systems
- Suffolk University, Sawyer School of Management, Executive MBA
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Previously held NASD Series 7, 8 and 63 certifications
Certifications & Memberships
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
Caring for our Community
- Weymouth Youth Hockey coach
They’ve said about Don’s work
During our time at Fidelity Investments, I worked with Don both as a business partner and as a colleague.
As a business partner I found him to be an energetic, enthusiastic, and pragmatic business analyst. Don always worked towards providing a solution that was right for the customer and for the business.
As a teammate, Don acted as a mentor to me. I often think back to some of the things Don taught me and I have been able to apply them repeatedly throughout the years.
Don is an outstanding project manager. During our time working together, Don’s leadership on significant cross enterprise projects was a driver of success. He effectively works across business partners and up/ down throughout the organization keeping partners and stakeholders informed and on target. He is very capable of influencing those over which he has no direct control to help accomplish the stated organizational objectives.