Bank World is a one-day conference examining emerging opportunities and innovative solutions for the banking industry.
We will be at Booth #410
16 Educational Sessions
13 New Leaders
January 13th, 2017
8:00AM – 3:00PM
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd, Uncasville, CT 06382
Attendee Registration Includes:
- Entrance to Exhibit Hall
- General Education Sessions
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Buffet Lunch
Attendees Have Access To:
- Essential educational session
- Interactive panels
- Cutting-edge exhibits
- Countless networking opportunities
OCD Tech’s Senior IT Audit Manager, Nick DeLena, will be speaking at the event.
Keep IT Simple, Stupid: Intro to IT Security
Cut past the jargon and technobabble that surrounds IT. Geared towards non-technical CEOs, CFOs, and Audit leadership, this session will, in plain English, provide a primer on basic concepts and best practices in IT security. Leave the session with the tools to ask your IT staff about what controls and processes you have in place, the knowledge to identify gaps and weaknesses, and the ability to understand where you may be vulnerable.
- http://t.co/bIFBoy8U7U 3 weeks ago
- OCD Tech Featured by National Defense Industrial Association as a Top NIST 800-171 Compliance Vendor http://t.co/Ar2jlagHZ4 3 weeks ago
- Are you a small to medium business that needs a vulnerability assessment? Call us today! 844-623-8324… http://t.co/jFikTSi5S9 3 weeks ago
- Check out article on Social Engineering from OCD Tech featured in MA Auto Dealer Magazine's May issue pg 13:… http://t.co/nxS0UnJcwp 4 weeks ago