Bank World is a one-day conference examining emerging opportunities and innovative solutions for the banking industry.
We will be at Booth #410
16 Educational Sessions
13 New Leaders
January 13th, 2017
8:00AM – 3:00PM
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd, Uncasville, CT 06382
Attendee Registration Includes:
- Entrance to Exhibit Hall
- General Education Sessions
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Buffet Lunch
Attendees Have Access To:
- Essential educational session
- Interactive panels
- Cutting-edge exhibits
- Countless networking opportunities
OCD Tech’s Senior IT Audit Manager, Nick DeLena, will be speaking at the event.
Keep IT Simple, Stupid: Intro to IT Security
Cut past the jargon and technobabble that surrounds IT. Geared towards non-technical CEOs, CFOs, and Audit leadership, this session will, in plain English, provide a primer on basic concepts and best practices in IT security. Leave the session with the tools to ask your IT staff about what controls and processes you have in place, the knowledge to identify gaps and weaknesses, and the ability to understand where you may be vulnerable.
- New regulations are forcing many organizations to use a third-party management program. See how we can help!… http://t.co/0AHoUKCzxf 5 days ago
- Decrease the success of hackers with this 1 simple trick. #ITsecurity #hackers #securityassessments… http://t.co/pwXvIbQ9DF 1 week ago
- Use SPF and don't get burned this summer! (from spam that is) #ITsecurity #spam #riskmitigation… http://t.co/3B5sUMUfXx 2 weeks ago
- Have you heard of the new IRS Publication 1075? Read more about it here! #IRS #securityawareness #ITsecurity… http://t.co/8jqnndvHSR 2 weeks ago